Thursday, May 10, 2018

Storm Front by Susan May Warren

I love this book! The cover, the author, the characters...love it all! I haven't read the other books in this series so I wasn't sure what to expect, but now I must read all the other Montana Rescue books!

Susan May Warren dishes out the perfect mix of romance and drama in her newest release. Storm photographer, Brette, and rescuer with regrets, Ty, have history and they are thrown back into each other's lives suddenly when a tornado rips through a small Minnesota town. Brette and Ty find themselves in a frantic search to find some of the missing members of the town and they must reevaluate their past romance in the meantime. They just might find out that it is impossible to separate ones that God has put together, no matter how you try to run and hide.

This book is just a breath of fresh air. It is everything you could want in a good read. I loved the easy connection that is felt with the characters and the way that Susan used inspirational messages throughout the book. This book shows the reader how to trust God through their struggles in life. I really can't say enough good things about this book! You will want to find a comfy spot and a snack and read this in one sitting. I can't wait to read the other books in this series. Thank you so much to Revell for the chance to review this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment