Friday, May 4, 2018

Pelican Point by Irene Hannon

Pelican Point is the newest Hope Harbor novel by Irene Hannon. Hope Harbor is such a beautiful setting for this story. The cover art is a perfect representation of what I feel like Hope Harbor would be like.

Ben and Marci both have ties to Hope Harbor and they meet in an unexpected way when Ben comes back into town for his grandfather's funeral. They find themselves at odds over an inherited lighthouse, and find themselves smack dab in the middle of a love story when they least expect it.

One of the things I loved about this book is that there are many stories within this story. We get to hear the love story between Rachel and Greg as well as learn about other Hope Harbor residents.

As the story builds, just the right amount of drama is thrown in to spruce up the storyline. I found myself getting nervous that a certain someone was going to jump out of the shadows and wreak havoc.

I didn't want this book to end and I feel like it has a lot of potential to inspire future Hope Harbor novels. This book is a bit edgy for Christian fiction as I've noticed in Hannon's past work. Nevertheless, readers will enjoy this lighthouse love story. Thank you so much to Revell for the chance to review this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment