Monday, September 14, 2020

Breaking the Fear Cycle by Maria Furlough

This is a great quick read about finding peace in the midst of anxiety. This is an especially helpful and positive book for the fearful times that everyone is dealing with in our world today. Maria Furlough shares her own experiences with fear as she dealt with the death of her newborn son. Maria helps her readers to know that they are not alone and she shares her personal struggles in order to help others. This book is Biblically based with Scripture references and reflection questions at the end of each chapter. The chapter that I loved the most was Chapter 8: God's Promises of Protection. This chapter is something that I feel like I should read everyday. Maria's words are so refreshing and truly sent by God. Her book makes me feel hopeful that I can find peace daily in God's Word. I also really like the cover art of this book and think that it would make an excellent gift. Thank you so much to Maria and Revell for the chance to read and review this wonderful book!

No comments:

Post a Comment