Saturday, April 25, 2020

Don't Overthink It by Anne Bogel

Do you often find yourself overthinking about every single little thing? I know I do! I'm the world's worst overthinker so I was excited to read this book by Anne Bogel and get some tips for calming down and enjoying life. This book is such a relaxing read and definitely does have some great ideas for increasing the joy in your life. One of the chapters I enjoyed most was Chapter 9: Get Someone Else to Do It. I am so bad about trying to do everything myself and never asking for help so I really needed this chapter. I also liked Chapter 12: Let's Splurge. This chapter talks about being spontaneous and creating memories which I think is so important in life. If you ever struggle with making decisions and constantly second guessing yourself, you should give this book a try. I think it is an uplifting read that will make you feel better about life in general and daily choices you make. Thank you so much to Anne Bogel and BakerBooks for the chance to read and review this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment