Thursday, October 3, 2019

A Christmas Haven by Cindy Woodsmall and Erin Woodsmall

A Christmas Haven is the newest romance by Cindy Woodsmall and Erin Woodsmall and it picks up where the 2018 novella, The Christmas Remedy, left off. Ivy Zook is set on leaving her Amish life to chase her dreams of becoming a party planner. When Amish brother and sister, Arlan and Magda, literally crash into Ivy and her family's life, Ivy must face a crossroads. Does God want her to honor the Amish lifestyle or does he have a place for her in the modern world? Meanwhile, Arlan and Magda are facing big decisions as well, as they try to make a life for themselves outside of their parents' strict rules and regulations. They must all rely on God's guidance to get them through some very difficult situations.

This is a quick, sweet read with an inspiring message. I really enjoyed the medical aspect of this book because I can relate to that as I have a medical background. I also really enjoyed the characters. They were interesting and relatable. I do feel like this didn't have as much of a Christmas feel to it as I expected, but I still really enjoyed the book and I look forward to reading more books about these characters. I am honored to be on the launch team for this book and thankful to the publisher and the authors!

No comments:

Post a Comment