Tuesday, January 7, 2020

The New You by Nelson Searcy and Jennifer Dykes Henson

The New You is a good read for the start of 2020. It focuses on ways to improve physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual wellness. This book is really helpful for making sure you are the best version of yourself and are able to be who God created you to be. My favorite thing about this book is the section at the end of each chapter called "Small Steps to the New You." These small steps allow you to take your time in making changes so as not to become overwhelmed. A small positive life change is better than no life change out all. I really enjoyed this book and the fact that I can actually use these tips in my own life and see great results. I look forward to using this book as a resource to help me improve my life. Thank you so much to the authors and BakerBooks for the chance to read and review this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment