Thursday, January 2, 2020

Love Defined by Kristen Clark and Bethany Baird

Love Defined is a wonderful book on relationships for young women. The authors are sisters who have made it a point to search for God centered relationships when it comes to their love lives. One sister has found her forever love while one is still searching so this book covers a wide variety of relationship topics. The sisters use real life experiences and a Biblical standpoint to help young ladies learn to pursue healthy and long lasting relationships.

This is a book that I wish I had access to when I was a teen and a young adult. It would have helped me so much. Kristen and Bethany share such helpful advice and provide perfect examples for what God had in mind for romantic relationships. Each chapter also has a study guide with a question and answer section so that readers can apply the message to their own lives. The only thing that I didn't love about this book was the fact that it kept switching back and forth between Kristen and Bethany's viewpoint so it got a little confusing at times. I think it would have been more efficient to alternate chapters so it was easier to determine whose story I was reading. Nevertheless, I think this is a wonderful tool for young women and I would recommend this to each one who is interested in pursuing a romantic relationship. Thank you so much to the authors, Baker Books, and JustRead Tours for the chance to read and review this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment