Tuesday, January 10, 2023

A Midnight Dance by Joanna Davidson Politano

For Ella Blythe, ballet is a family affair. You see, Ella is the daughter of Delphine Bessette - the legendary ballerina with the riveting red slippers. Ella finds herself following the same path as her famous mother when she becomes a dancer in the same ballet company. Ella's journey doesn't come without hardships and the secrets she unveils will change her life forever. Never will I not read a book by JDP. She is definitely one of my favorite authors and I always look forward to her new releases. I can't say that this was my favorite of her books just because the book had a slow start for me and I never really felt a strong connection to the characters. Nevertheless, Joanna's writing style is beautiful description and I will continue to support her work. Thanks so much to Revell for the chance to read and review this book! These opinions are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment