Saturday, January 21, 2023

A Lady in Attendance by Rachel Fordham

Another amazing read from Rachel Fordham! Loved the characters, loved the plot, loved it all! This is a historical romance set in the late 1800s that begins with a flashback of main character Hazel's life in a women's reformatory. A few years later, Hazel has been released from the reformatory and must make a new life for herself all on her own. Hazel takes a job as an assistant to a shy and quiet dentist named Gilbert Watts, but she is afraid to reveal her past to him. Appearances can be deceiving, and Hazel and Gilbert's true selves must be revealed. Will the truth set them free or will the past continue to haunt them? This book gave me all the feels! Rachel Fordham has thought of everything...romance, suspense, inspiration, and so much more. Her character and plot development were spot on and this book is just filled with so much substance. My only regret is that I left this book on my TBR shelf for so long before I read it! I cant wait to read the rest of her books. Thank you so much to Revell for the chance to read and review this wonderful book!

No comments:

Post a Comment