Saturday, May 23, 2020

The Heart of a Hero by Susan May Warren

The Heart of a Hero is the second book in Susan May Warren's Global Search and Rescue series. This book picks back up on Jake and Aria's relationship as well as adding in some new characters and plot twists. Every page is action packed as Jake and Aria find themselves trapped in the path of a Category 5 hurricane. They both have to use their life-saving skills in order to save themselves as well as a handful of troubled strangers.

I am loving this series! It's the perfect mix of romance and suspense. This is a great vacation read and just a great way to experience a little excitement in your life. This book played like a movie in my mind and once I started it, I couldn't put it down. I can't wait for the next book in the series! Thank you to the publisher, netgalley, and Susan May Warren for the chance to read and review this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment