Thursday, May 23, 2019

It's a Love Story by Lincee Ray

Lincee Ray's newest book is a collection of things she loves and how love and the lack of certain kinds of it has affected her life. This book is so nostalgic and had me reliving all kinds of memories from my past. Lincee is charming, candid, and so funny. She seems like she is the best friend everyone would like to have. This book wasn't at all what I was expecting. I thought it was going to be a typical love story, but it wasn't. Lincee's outlook on love and life is very insightful. I wasn't completely sold on the flow of this book and it read more like a memoir which I wasn't expecting. Nevertheless, it was an interesting read and Lincee is a talented writer. I especially liked the chapters about Lincee's dad, her Hallmark movie ideas, and her thoughts on Mary. Thanks so much to Revell for giving me the chance to review this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment