Thursday, February 21, 2019

Winning the Heart of Your Child by Mike Berry

Parenting is hard. But it is one of the most rewarding parts of life. People often say that there is no manual that comes with children. Recently, I heard something very intuitive. There IS a manual for raising children and it's the HOLY BIBLE. And books like Winning the Heart of Your Child by Mike Berry also make a wonderful effort to provide guidance for child-rearing. In this positive parenting book, Berry provides "9 keys to building a positive lifelong relationship with your kids." Berry's advice is so helpful and thought provoking. He takes a candid and relatable approach that changes the way parenting is sometimes portrayed. His positive parenting ideas will be sure to reflect positive results and improvements in children.

I am always up for reading a good parenting book because I can use all the tips I can get! I really enjoyed this book and was able to glean a lot of helpful information from it. I love the author's viewpoint and 9 memorable keys to parenting. I also love the idea of positive parenting. I recognized many parenting mistakes I have been making and I am already using the information I found in this book to help me improve as a positive parent. Thank you so much to Baker Books for the chance to review this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment