Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Welcome to Adulting by Jonathan Pokluda

This book is a must read for twentysomethings! I've been an "adult" for a while now and I still loved this book and was absolutely inspired by it. I found myself wishing that this book was around when I was trying to figure things out as a young adult. (I'm still trying to figure things out, but aren't we all!?!) The author offers up so much helpful advice for emerging adults and he does it in such a non-judgmental way. He openly admits to mistakes that he has made in the past and shares wisdom and insight for readers so that they don't make the same mistakes. He gives practical advice in almost every important category including dating, work, finances, and most importantly, eternity. There are scripture references included that make this book Biblically sound and accurate. This book is gold and should be a literary staple for young adults. Thank you to BakerBooks for the chance to review this book! 5 star read!

No comments:

Post a Comment