Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Life Changing Prayers by Michael Youssef

Throughout the Bible, we read of many heartfelt prayers. This book features the life changing prayers of seven of those Biblical prayer warriors: Eliezer, Hannah, David, Daniel, Jonah, Habbakuk, and Mary. Each of these people prayed to God in a special way. They were just ordinary people like you and me, but their prayers resound among generation after generation.

I loved this powerful prayer book! I learned a lot about how to strengthen my prayer life by gaining inspiration from the author and these special people from the Bible times. God can use anybody! We just have to go to him willing to listen and obey. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to be inspired by prayer! Thank you to BakerBooks for the chance to review this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment