Monday, November 18, 2019

Enjoying God by R. C. Sproul

God is oftentimes thought of as a magnificent mystery. Who is He? Can He hear me? Does He even care about me? These are just a few of the questions that cross our minds when we think of God. Though God seems so far away, He is always readily available.

R. C. Sproul began searching for answers about God after he lost his father.  Since then, he has written numerous books and has served the Lord in many wonderful ways. In Enjoying God, R. C. helps his readers "find hope in the attributes of God." R. C. asks and answers the deep questions and provides readers with an eye-opening experience. R. C. dives into the true characteristics of God and highlights scripture passages that he has applied to his life's journey.

This is the first of R. C.'s work that I have read, but I am eager to read more. His deep thinking challenged me and helped me with my spiritual growth and I know it will help other readers as well. Thank you so much to the author and BakerBooks for the chance to read and review this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment