Thursday, October 25, 2018

In Step with the Spirit by Sarah Bowling

In Step with the Spirit is a helpful read that focuses on building a essential relationship with the Holy Spirit. I was drawn to this book because I have always had a hard time understanding what it means to live a Spirit filled life. It's easy to understand how to have a relationship with God and Jesus, but the Holy Spirit is a little more tricky, in my opinion. This book is separated into three parts: Navigation, Relationships, and Power. Reading this book inspired me to focus on the Holy Spirit as a helper and to be more persistent and observant in order to live a Spirit filled life daily. The author also takes the time to share about her life and her ministries which I thought was very interesting. Her effort to help needy children is a huge blessing. This book was ultimately refreshing and eye-opening and an important tool to a better understanding of the Holy Spirit. Thank you to Chosen for allowing me to review this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment