Monday, June 19, 2017

Healing Ruby by Jennifer H. Westall

Wow, what a book! I have literally just finished reading this book and I absolutely loved it. I like to write my review as soon as I finish reading while the story is still on my mind. What can I say except that the author has a true gift for writing! This book grabbed me from the moment I started it and I found myself unable to do much of anything else until I finished it! I read this book with tears in my eyes at times which shows you how much the story affects the emotions. The main character, Ruby, is easy to fall in love with and I absolutely loved her. Ruby has a special gift and a love and compassion for others that not many people have. She also listens to the Lord and does what he calls her to do. If only I could be so brave! I don't want to spoil any of this story for the readers so I will just say, READ IT. Now, off to Amazon to get the other books in the series! Can't wait to find out what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment