Wednesday, February 5, 2020

The Power of Christian Contentment by Andrew M. Davis

This book is one that can and always will be relevant. It focuses on being content in all situations which is spoken about frequently in The Bible. Andrew M. Davis has separated this book into four parts: The Secret of Contentment, How to Find Contentment, The Value of Contentment, and Keeping Content. With inspiration from Biblical truths and Jeremiah Burroughs' The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment, Andrew M. Davis brings forth a fresh look on an essential subject.

I really enjoyed reading this and it was an eye-opening and inspiring read for me. This is a book that I can see myself coming back to and finding a new piece of treasured information each time I read it. I think the subject of contentment is one that everyone (including myself) needs to improve on at times. When we learn to be content and let God lead the way, we can fully discover that "Christ-centered joy." Thank you so much to BakerBooks and the author for the chance to read and review this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment