Sunday, March 25, 2018

Searching for Spring by Christine Hoover

Searching for Spring is a beautiful distraction to everyday life. Christine Hoover's words are poetic, thoughtful, and comforting. She divides the book into 4 separate parts with one for each season and each chapter focuses on a section of Ecclesiastes 3. Christine reminds us to look for the beauty in all situations. God wants us to find the joy in His creation. This book made me hopeful and happy. It gave me wonderful feelings and convinced me to slow down and focus on the good around me. The cover is also beautiful and it's perfect for the beauty within. I really enjoyed reading this book and I would love to read more from Christine Hoover. Thank you to BakerBooks for giving me the chance to review this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment